Thursday, September 15, 2011

23 days to go....

Fuck I am pumped i been counting the days every day to the first game of the A-League Melbourne Victory vs. Scum FC.

I try to finish all the weekends jobs so that the missus don't bust my balls when the season starts in asking me..."darling can you please cut the grass on the nature strip" or " did you fix that or that" Farken i don't want the bitch to ask me for anything for the next 6 months!!!

I told her 3 months ago..."the fixtures are on the fridge do not make any arrangements on those dates" the other day she tells me that I need to go to a dinner on the 22nd of Oct...WHAT THE FUCK!!! that's Derby day you want me to go to friends house for a dinner???? Fuck them!! then she said but is my birthday...every year is your birthday but not every year they play the Derby on your birthday!!! We can go for dinner the day before of even better the day after when i lost my voice so i don't need to talk just eat!!!

Women's do not understand how passionate we guys are about football, the waiting time for the first game in the A-league on the 8th of Oct to kick off is killing me.
Is like when you wake up with the hard on, and you don't know if you should jerk off and waste some good quality juice or save yourself that maybe tonight the missus will spread the legs....but again is a waiting period and is killing me.

For the moment I can only count the days!!! Farken!!!

Doria

No comments:

Post a Comment