Monday, September 19, 2011

Tribal Management reply to my email

Below is a reply and response from Tribal Sport Management


From: Lou Sticca [mailto:lou.sticca@tribalsportsmanagement.com]
Sent: Thursday, 15 September 2011 12:22 PM
To: 'Alex Doria'

Alex

Call me on 93491772.

Regards,

Lou Sticca
-------------------------------------------
On 16/09/2011, at 12:25 PM, Alex Doria wrote:

Hi Luigi,

Try to call you today but your virtual secretary answer the phone.


Tell me bro what's up?

Alex

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Lou Sticca [mailto:lou.sticca@tribalsportsmanagement.com]
Sent: Friday, 16 September 2011 1:42 PM
To: Alex Doria




My names not Luigi ... you are a smart arse.

Do me a favour and dont waste my time.

Lou Sticca
Licensed Player and Match Agent

Tribal Sports Management
m: (+61) 412 336 016

----------------------------------------------
From: Alex Doria [mailto:doria@iprimus.com.au]
Sent: Friday, 16 September 2011 2:02 PM
To: 'Lou Sticca'

Mr Lou,

You ask me to call you back, and politely I did,

I bet you don't tell your mum and dad that your name is not Luigi!!!
What is wrong are you ashamed of a wog name?

Yes I may be a smart arse buy you are a pure coglione!!!

You waste your own time in reading my email and stick your LA galaxy up your culo!!!

Hope 5000 show up at "your event"

Ciao

Alex Doria

No comments:

Post a Comment