Monday, October 24, 2011

The Derby ...!

I am a healthy man I do excise, I look after myself in what I eat and feel good. But lately I have been feeling sluggish, must be all the few extra bowls of pasta with meatballs or nonna handsome cannoli, so lately with all this wog food in me I have been constipated for few days....But thanks to MV I have found a solution to unblock my bowel...last night I put on the replay of the derby game... (I do not have time to watch the game on game day to busy tell those cunts to wave flags and chant) anyway after 15min I felt my bowel start moving... Fark I though what is wrong with me must had too much salami and drunk too much homemade grappa, by half time I already had 2 massive shits!!!

During the second half I eat few snacks, chips, choc bars and wash it down with a milk shake. I was ready to watch a good second half of football but again MV start to play....ops dint fucking get into the game at all, but strange enough was no more bowel movement happen for me hmmm . The ingredients I ingest were too fresh to turn info faeces...so after watching few passes and few attempt of scoring goals by the myth MV I start convulsing and vomiting...After 90 min, final result 0-0 I was not upset for the result because my guts felt clean and light and I lost 5kg without a sweat!!! Forget Lemon detox diet this is the best laxatives you can get..and for the chicks out there that are into anorexia I highly recommended a 15min of watching MV...I know you girls are not into “soccer” but try to watch when Memhet do the subs that’s worth it every single drop of your vomit...you don’t need to stick finger down your throat just stay glue to the TV and have a bucket next to you and will come natural to you and the job is done, you will look nice and bony until you next main meal a Yoplait!!!

I do not fark understand what is going on with the MV players is not that the hooligans destroy the sport and make it an unsafe environment for family to attend....all the hool are pacifist and on the gangia!!! But is the team, the players the coaching staff that will send family away from the game because any new comers to the game after 2 outing they have witness 0-0 and people will not come back in a hurry to watch the MV. Already redneck skippy bogans bust my coglioni and tell me the game is boring, no scoring, the goals should be wider, should be no offside, and now they have more ammunitions to prove that soccer is becoming like cricket farken boring...can you blame them!!!

I don’t know if the problem rely on the players that their skill has trooped to U13 level or on the coach that does not know what the fuck to do and he can’t read players quality and positions. Boh I am not too sure and I don’t have a crystal ball, but what I know is that at present moment we are making a fool of our self in front of new people that want to follow the game and in front of other team fans.

The rumours that goes around is that in the past any new players arriving at the club need go through a ceremony set by Muscat which was some anal probing techniques, now because Harry was the new boy in the block he refuse to do it simply because still hurts from the 3 yrs in Turkey...so Adrian is not happy, Brox want to see it and play DJ in the back round, Breb want to have few bet how long before he will last before he screams “enough stopped” Vargas was ready to do the commentary in Spanish for Fabio e Carlos, Roja never see this techniques been perform on a human only on a sheep, Billy been a Greek he grow up with anal probing but happy to see Harry squeak. Mehmet apparently was the guys in charge of anal probing Harry, hiding his face with a mask and chanting Turkish ultras songs....!!So I don’t know if all this will eventually be sort it out in the MV changing room, but for sure at present we the fans are the one with the sore arse we have a team of the best players in the league an amateur coach and assistant coach a board that try to concentrate on a deal that is good for the sport and the FFA but not for the team on the pitch when priority should have been investing in a more experience coach that know what module to play and how to utilise the players in their best of ability definitely somebody better than the current douche bag !!!....and more pain on the way...Phoenix and Brisbane spread your anus boys!!!

Love

Doria

No comments:

Post a Comment