Thursday, October 20, 2011

I AM SORRY!!!


Before I go to bed at night I pray to GOD and to the Holy Mary (Santa Maria) (not to be confused with Maria Santina which she was the slut at high school give us BJ in the toilet) anyway during my pray last night I got a vision: I was surrounded my MH fans with large dildos painted in red & white and I was running away from them I was the only one left in the Terrace and I was screaming NO! NO! NOOOO Please, pleaseee were dildos everywhere I was panicking of the thought to get anal probe by those large dildos was not that they dint have any lube on it that make me panicking but was the fact that were all MH colors…..Fark!! After while I wake up…so was not a vision from GOD but was a dream, but being a very religious man myself I believe that this vision was sent to me from GOD because to what I have written in my previous blogs that raise some discussion by football “connoisseurs” on few forums.

So for this reason I would like to come out and apologise to everyone that I may have offended…was very uncaring and unethical of me to incite violence at the Derby I should have not ask for MV fans young and old to go and spit on faces of MH fans nor to kick them up the arse or steal their scarf nor to abuse them with foul language and for this…..I am SORRY, SORRY!!! YES I AM!!

Allot have been said about me on various forums and some comments where nasty and vicious, but it is a shame that people do not know me well because deep down I am a very sensitive nice caring person, I do rescue stray cats, or help old ladies caring the shopping bags to their car, or give money to drug addicts in the city, or talk to kids at the pedestrian crossing and I attend church on sunday. At the end of the day I am a man with integrity and I should have not look back at my old days in Italy and in my involvement with the ULTRAS TITO CUCCHIARONI and I don’t want any of the 70’s or 80’s stuff to happen in this country. And for this reason my approach to the Derby this Saturday will be a different one and I want to come out in the open arena, forums and social media and let everyone know that this Saturday we will walk to the stadio MV and MH fans holding hands, we will sit together next to each other and share stories and discuss the front page of New Idea, perhaps share a cuppa of tea and a homemade fruit cake, we will take a snap shot of our MH friend and post an update on FB “I am at the Derby with a great guy a MH fan” if we miss a goal we will behave our self and remain sited and clap and said oooohhh, but only upon scoring a goal we will raise to our feet in joy and hug our MH friend and tell them “Bad luck.. I hope you guys score one too” after the game we will walk out together and give each other the last hug and said “I hope to see you at your home game next time and good luck with your next game hope you do well” and every MH fans we meet on the way to the car park we will shake their hand and said “bad luck guys but you deserved a draw”.

And this is what the spirit of rivalry Derby should be

Have a lovely Derby experience and the best team win on the day

Love

Doria



1 comment:

  1. The cross-town rivalry is great. Your recent post that was meant to incite violence was rubbish. If any violence happens at these games, the only football derby we will be seeing in this city is friggin' Doncaster v Box Hill.

    I am all for healthy competition and rivalry. I am all for the swearing, booing and screaming. Gosh, show your disdain for the other side. However, no violence should be involved at all.

    I am from Germany and grew up in an 'intense' football culture myself. But if the last years have shown anything, it is that the Bundesliga overtook Serie A (UEFA rankings) because of good management, modern stadiums with high attendances and professionalism. Violence has no place in modern, high performance football.

    Anyway, you wonder why people support the "plastic club" that is Melbourne Heart? Well, some people have moved to Melbourne from interstate and would never ever even consider being a Victory fan. And the fact that the fans are a bunch of thugs like you does not help. Nobody likes Victory outside of Victoria, the most hated team in the league. You know why you are at the bottom of the league after 2 matchdays?

    1. Cos the refs haven't helped you and you can't win a game without the refs

    2. You're a rubbish team.

    See you amateurs at the derby on Saturday :)

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete