Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Why do I hate MHEART?

Before I divulge myself why I hate Melbourne Heart so much let me give you some back history.

I grow up in Italy and since the age of six I went to football games with my dad. From my young age I can only really remember the derby days. People will not mix on the road with other fans the Samp fans will all enter one area of the stadio and walk on the south part of the stadio when the Genoa Merde will walk on other side. You will not allowed to go in their area on game day or you will ask for trouble. Fights after the game was a must and my dad will park me outside the bar and go and throw few bunches and kicks and come back to me "si sono beccati un paio di pugni sti bastardi - impara, impara a menare le mani Porca Puttana!!!"(they cop few bunches those bastards - learn, learn how to fight) My dad hates those GENOA MERDE and their colours so I follow my dad steps and hate them too....I cant divulge myself in details from the age of 18 on to what I have done...but lets said was some blood involved, maybe few rocks, few Molotov, and few sharps objects....but this was back in the late 70s where the ULTRAS movements where very strong Police presence was minimal and battle will happen inside the stadio and outside on the streets ...this were the GOOD TIMES!!!!

So still now i hate those GENOA MERDE!!!

I was very glad to ear that another team in Melbourne was on the arena, firstly because I like rivalry, I like the making fun who wins more derby, I like to see who is the best curva on the day with coreo and tifo, I like to abuse those useless cunts!!

I hate MH simply because this idiots they hate us more than any other teams in the A-league, if the fans very sincere about following football they should have follow the first team in Melbourne, Victory 7 yrs ago and support them and the sport. This idiots just now jump on board!!! Where were you when the sport need support to grow bigger? they tell us that we play a boring slow game and that's why they go for Heart or because they hate Muscat, Ernie. If you just like watching football go and watch them but don't support them in buying colours and membership and be vocals, and what about some MV fans that now switch to the other side!!! should be castrated!!!

For me winning the Derby means alot, more than winning any other games in the competition, The passion to have only 1 team in your town, only one colour to be known in your town means a lot to me!!!


The Derby is the most important game of the season it very hard to explain the anticipation of a derby in your city, the talks at the bar, the discussions at work and all the rest that goes with the derby. The hatred for the other team of the same town is unbelievable, this is not the case in this town because the sport and the teams are too young at the moment but only time will tell.

I still think it is very stupid to allow any red colours in our curva and I will call for everyone if you see any Heart fans standing in our area to politely ask them to leave our area for their own safety.....You never know what people may do when they see Red!!! This goes for our home game and at AAMI, is our Terrace is our Curva DO NOT disrespect us by enter our area with a different colour!!!

I find very hard to walk to the stadio and have Heart fans next to me my instinct is to run up to them and steal they scarf or kick them in the arse and tell them to fuck off!!!

I hate Heart more than Syd and Adelaide i want them to fail the soon is possible in the pitch and in the Terrace!!! I do not call for violence....but let them live in fear every time they see a MV fan make them be scare to wear they MERDA red and white colours and that's they way should be if you want to support your plastic team MH!
Fuck them!! is time for us to show them there is ONLY ONE TEAM IN MELBOURNE!!!

So from now on when you see a MH fans...walk to their face and call them flogs!!!

FUCK THEM ALL BUNCH OF CUNTS!!!

This Saturday we will show them that we ARE the best Terrace in Melbourne and Australia!!! FARKEN


HEART MERDE


Love

Doria

1 comment:

  1. Fuck me amazing blog this one. Very meaningful I can feel what a derby means to you. The story of old days brings a tear to my eye.
    My hope is we find a balance here as what was the status quo in your time is not reality now.

    Great blog this one!!!!!! Powerful writing!!!!

    ReplyDelete